Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The content of the article is relevant to the focus and scope of the PJME journal
- The submission file has not been previously published, or is not under consideration in other journals
- The file or document format must be in the form of doc, docx or rtf
- The document format is in accordance with the PJME journal template
- Writing references using Mendeley citation processing software, or following the rules of APA Style 7th Edition.
- Articles do not do plagiarism, auto plagiarism, and have quoted in accordance with the correct scientific rules.